Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently noticed that the curved hose that runs from the breather cannister to the air filter on my Alfetta has a hole in it. I was told it's not a big deal, but I was hoping to replace it regardless.

Do any of you know where I might source such a hose? Have any of you had to replace yours? It's pre-curved.

I'm not entirely sure what the hose is called, but here are some photos indicating where it is....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll try posting to the classifieds to see if anyone has a spare. If any of you happen to know the name or part number for that hose, please let me know. I'm not sure if "breather hose" is the correct term for it.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,023 Posts
I use a piece of silicone heater hose from IAP. It is sufficiently thick that it does not kink. It is a nice shade of blue which may or may not appeal to you.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
take it off and drag it to Lowes or HD and match it up with some of the generic stuff they peddle. In the meantime get a bit of silicone or black tape even and seal the hole if it's sealable. ciao jc. BTW nice and clean it appears your engine bay to be

1 - 4 of 4 Posts