Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currnetly dismantling my latest aquisition a 45000 ml very rusty RHD '73 2000 GTV. I plan to keep engine, transmission and rear axle to upgrade the 1600 GTJ - just about everything else is for sale.

Key items that are in good condition are: RHD dash, fuel tank (replacement part), LH front seat rear seats, centre console and other interior stainless trim, RH rear light assy and lens.

Let me know what you need and I'll tell you if I've got it. I can post pics as requested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
73 GTV parts

I am looking for the head light rims inner and outer also the triangular spacer that goes between the steering box and body of the car.My only concern is if the spacer would be different as it is from a RHD car.If you do have the parts please let me know and could you give me a price.

Thanks
Adrian

·
Registered
13 Posts
Small parts?

Im looking for a few small parts.

First if you have the pieces that hold in the top half of the little front quarter windows.

Also, gass door parts, im looking for the peices that whole it in and also the little handle that sits on the outside so you can open it.

You can email me at [email protected] or post back

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
136 Posts
I need the rear license plate braket and the metal pieces that hold the rubber moldings that attach to the quarter windows to the post. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at my office 818-549-6050.

Thanks.

Alvin.

·
Registered
84 Posts
73 GTV parts

Ther are a few other things that I need,the driver side door lock that is mounted to the body of the car,the two metal rails(one for each side) for the lower door seal that go on the rear of the door openning on the body of the car,the exterior door handles last but not least the door alignment triangular pieces that mount on the doors and the receiving pieces that mount on the body.And don't forget the inner and outter headlight rims and triangular spacer that goes between the steering box and body of car.You can email me with the info at [email protected] .

Thanks
Adrian

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adrian, Mike, Alvin,

I'll get onto these over the weekend and hopefully mail you on Monday with what I've got and some pics and prices.

Any more for any more?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the lack of response on these - domestic priorities(the wife) dictated a trip to Ikea at the weekend so I didn't get into the garage. I'm doing a track day this weekend at Castle Combe organised by Alfaholics, so it may be a little while before I can sort things out. I won't forget though.

Anyone else at Castle Combe?......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts