Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im breaking a f reg 1,7 veloce 1,7 engine is good so are panels and interior is very good pm me if you need anything.
p.s n,s,r door already sold petrol tank in going on my red 33 also .
alloys are 15 inch with good tyres.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello, is this a Series 1? I need an ashtray and all four door cards with the door lock mechanisms if you have them. Also both headlamps and the instrument cluster and it's housing, the hood hinges, grill, radiator and the center console and both hand brake cables. I will PM you to work out a price if the car is correct. Too bad I can't get those wings and the hood shipped over here.....

Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car

Hello, is this a Series 1? I need an ashtray and all four door cards with the door lock mechanisms if you have them. Also both headlamps and the instrument cluster and it's housing, the hood hinges, grill, radiator and the center console and both hand brake cables. I will PM you to work out a price if the car is correct. Too bad I can't get those wings and the hood shipped over here.....

Thanks!
whic one of these have you
series one dash

series two

series three

i have a series two dash and a series three dash.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do have all the parts you want if you give me a address pm me and i can work out a price for shipping of you can arrange shiping :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts