Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 1996 N reg 146Ti 2.0 ltr T Spark 5 door In Rosso Red (2 owners from new) and it has a smashed windscreen - and it had two years ago a new gearbox fitted to it then after 3 months the clutch master cininder went - (fitted to the back of the clutch pedal) i purchased a new one removed old one and never got round to fitting it - and its just sat on my drive waiting, but i have been starting her on a regular basis to keep the engine in tip top condition - and love the sound! lol

PICTURE OF CAR IS HERE

Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

i also had a custom stainless steel system made (with a dummy cat system) with a lifetime guarantiee cost me £600!!! that was 2 years also also!)

i have deceided its time to either sell this baby complete or if i dont get any good offers i will break her for parts for people who need items, just contact me with what you are after

I have a complete car

So just message me on what you want or e-mail me at

[email protected](NOSPAM)gossages.co.uk

just do the obvious to the e-mail address above thanks

Neil

p.s can and will post items world wide.

im located in the Midlands - Just outside Kettering Northants UK and can accecpt nochex, paypal or credit or debit cards direct over the phone and also arrang efor delivery of items or collection is fine

Thanks

im a power seller on ebay under realfun4 for anyone who wants to check me out or you can call me on 0871 288 7427 thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts