Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great stuff. I sure remember those days. Watching Alfas race in the 2.5 TransAm series was the incentive for me to buy my first Alfa.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
FYI. John Morton will be racing a 510 at the September vintage race (Fall Festival) at Road America. There is a special feature for U2 TransAm and 2.5 challenge cars.

If an Alfa wins the race, expect the post-race tear down to be extensive!:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I met john and Pete at Road Atlanta. Very nice gentlemen. Plus, they both liked my 510!

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Datsun/Nissan is the marque car this year at The Glen in September (week after labor day) - so bring 'em on. :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
There will be a virtual u2.5L Trans Am race at Laguna Seca next weekend. Its a VSCCA/HSR-west race. In the Small bore class we have 14 Datsuns running, 11 510s and 3 2L roadsters (a first for all three of us running. None of us has ever seen more than 2 at a race ever.) I know of only 1 Alfa running, and there will be at least a pair of Lotus Cortinas in the field as well. Its going to be my first time driving in a vintage race, and the first vintage race for my Datsun roadster. I know I can't win it, but I'm hoping to hold my own.

Will

1 - 10 of 10 Posts