Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I have the fusebox cover, a shiny new fuse indicator sticker I bought from Highwood and, alas, no little brass screw to attach the fusebox cover to the fusebox.
If anyone has an extra brass screw they could part with, I will gladly pay a king's ransom (within reason).
Thanks,
Fran:cool:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Ok, so I have the fusebox cover, a shiny new fuse indicator sticker I bought from Highwood and, alas, no little brass screw to attach the fusebox cover to the fusebox.
If anyone has an extra brass screw they could part with, I will gladly pay a king's ransom (within reason).
Thanks,
Fran:cool:
Can you, or someone else, provide a picture of what it looks like for those of us with collections of miscellaneous bits that we can no longer place with specific cars?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'll take a look tomorrow. Not sure I have one that's brass, but it's a possibility.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have one from my '69, but it doesn't look like the one in the picture.

My screw has a black plastic cap on it. If you want it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you no charge.

Jeff

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff,
Thanks but I have one with the black plastic cap like yours that I got from Brian Shorey and I don't think it fits (I am afraid to jam it in there lest I strip the fusebox threads). Seems like Alfa changed the fusebox a small bit between 66-67 and 69 and that brass screw was unique to the 66-67 Duettos.
Many thanks for the offer. Hopefully someone out there has a parts car or parts bin with that brass screw.
Franny

I have one from my '69, but it doesn't look like the one in the picture.

My screw has a black plastic cap on it. If you want it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you no charge.

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts