Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari of Seattle sent me the wrong hub for my Spider, I got this splined version rather than the Woodruff key version, awhile ago. Time to move this to someone that can use it. This is the real deal, comes as you see in the pictures: brand new and never used, with everything that came with it originally from MOMO. How does $80 or best offer sound?

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
It would help your cause if you would list the Momo part#, which should appear on the box and possibly on the hub adaptor. I know of at least 3 different Alfas that use a splined hub; GTV6(Momo#1009);Alfetta(Momo#0069) and Milano(Momo#1011). Which one do you have?

·
Premium Member
5,861 Posts
It would help your cause if you would list the Momo part#, which should appear on the box and possibly on the hub adaptor. I know of at least 3 different Alfas that use a splined hub; GTV6(Momo#1009);Alfetta(Momo#0069) and Milano(Momo#1011). Which one do you have?
91 to 93 spiders also had splined steering shafts.

·
Premium Member
22,971 Posts
Taper and key for all 750, 101, 105, 115 up through the last Spiders, Jim mentions above.
Andrew

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Jim,--thanks. It is Momo Part # C 069 as embossed on the adapter, the sticker on the box is faded.... So Alfettas and late Spiders are the fitment. Not sure what other, if any, makes/models it may fit. I did have a compatibility chart somewhere off the interwebs, but think this model was somewhat Alfa specific.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I came across this box in the garage again...boost this up in case someone is interested here

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
sorry to hijack but it's sold anyways....
Does anyone know the difference between Alfetta/GTV6 and Milano fitments? I'm trying to figure out if #1011 is the only hub which will fit a Milano. I know it's the part number Momo specifies but my Alfetta has a GTV6 steering wheel on it and yet Momo has a different hub adapter for each car so just want to know if #0069 or #1009 will also fit on a Milano as it is very difficult to find these adapters these days.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Super, you are correct that the Alfetta and GTV6 splines are the same. During the restoration of my GTV6 steering wheel, I wanted to put the OE steering wheel from my Alfetta GT (my Alfetta has had a Personal wheel on it for many years) on the GTV6 so I could still drive it while working on the GTV6 wheel. I was able to put the Alfetta wheel on the GTV6, BUT first I had to remove a removable ring around the OD of the splined area of the Alfetta wheel. Until I removed that part the Alfetta wheel would not fit properly on the GTV6 steering column.

If MOMO did not make their hubs with a removable ring in that area, then an Alfetta hub is not going to fit on a GTV6, and a GTV6 hub WILL fit on an Alfetta car, but there will be an issue with horn activation and/or turn signal cancellation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts