Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I bought these from Alfaholics (though I think Classic Alfa ones are the same) in August but realized when they arrived that I was really looking for Tan and not Brown.
They have not been fitted and therefore are brand new. I decided to not return them because the shipping fee from the US to the UK would be very expensive.

2 x Inner Door Panel-Early GT, 1750GTV Mk1 & Junior Brown (#TRM037AP) - original cost was £190.00 GBP
2 x Inner 3/4 Panel - Early GT, 1750 Mk1 and Junior - Brown (#TRM037/2BRP) - original cost was £120.00 GBP

The total original cost was £310 GBP / $426 before tax/shipping, selling it $300 (excluding shipping cost). I'm located in the Bay Area and could get decent shipping quotes through my FedEx account (probably $30-$50).

Brown Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Metal

Sleeve Beige Wood Rectangle Collar

·
Premium Member
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those parts are in my garage in Napa but I'm often in San Francisco as well, I can do either.
Yes, you will need to cut the holes, I believe all the new panels are like this. It should be pretty straightforward, just make sure to make small ones (can always make them bigger, but not smaller!).

Let me know via DM if you want to move forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts