Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a S2 1750 GTV with a dual circut system. I have just (as part of resto) put perfomatek calibers all round, purchased two new boosters and had the master cylinder reconditioned. I bled the system and all air is out of the lines. The rear calipers have pressure and the pistons are working as they should. The fronts are not and have no pressure. Im stumped. Any ideas? Many thanks:confused:

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
If the fronts have no pressure, how did you bleed them????? It seems obvious from the teeny weeny bit of information you provide that the fronts were NOT bleed. You could provide more info so we could help.

Robert

·
Premium Member
23,455 Posts
Is the MC OK? Making pressure on the front circuit as well as the rear? Is the MC piston/pushrod retracting fully to allow new fluid to flow from the reservoir to the pressure cylinder?
Andrew

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. I have swapped outlet ports. I have sent my M/C back to the reconditioners as I think it was leaking, The pedal would not remain firm and was slowely sinking. I have checked all lines, connections, no leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts