Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did i miss anybody? Vick's is "steel" by asking.. CL is cunifer with a caveat about for Euro cars..Anybody care to chime in with a customer satisfaction rating or recommendation on these . I on'y need a few lines but I abhor the thought of flaring tools and all that noise.

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
I've never used the Centerline rigid brake pipes, but I have used cunifer. When you ask about its "rating" do you mean how much pressure it can handle? I can't imagine that you could burst a cunifer line with a master cylinder + leg muscle. Heck, some people use copper tubing for brake lines and cunifer is certainly stronger than that. Cunifer has the advantage of ease of bending into shape - easier than steel and much easier than stainless.

The Centerline write-up for this kit says: This set is patterned on European models and may require modification when fitted to US vehicles that have a firewall mounted brake warning light sensor. Your had said that you only need a few lines; if these include the ones around the differential pressure switch, that could be a problem.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"satisfaction " rating.. The Vick's is 40% cheaper than CL.....fitting quality.....all that stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts