Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing the shelves.

One new, aftermarket brake master cylinder that fits Montreal, and late 105 and 115 chassis. I used it for about a month before converting my Montreal to bigger calipers and a 164 master cylinder. $25

One clutch master cylinder, 19mm for late 105 and 115 cars. Incorrect for my Montreal, so I removed it for the correct 23mm. Worked fine, but includes a rebuild kit. $25.

One new Alfetta clutch slave cylinder. Bought to see if it would adapt to a 102. It doesn't. New, Never used. $25

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew - you could have taken five steps to your right and driven them home yesterday. :)

No interest in the Alfetta slave? Take all three and I'll charge ya' $5 for it.

·
Premium Member
21,374 Posts
No, transaxle parts for me thanks.
Yes I realize now I was remiss this way, but I was very very focused on selling/giving stuff away. I got rid of 85% of what I brought, took home a load o' cash, didn't spend a dime, and got a free hat. So a good day.

Andrew

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FREE HAT??? I was screwed....

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Does the Alfetta slave cylinder have the rod that connects to the clutch lever?

And if so is it fixed or adjustable?

If adjustable, I'm in.

·
Premium Member
21,374 Posts
The free hat was a Centerline hat someone gave me. Happy to make it part of a trade if you want.
Andrew

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the Alfetta slave cylinder have the rod that connects to the clutch lever?

And if so is it fixed or adjustable?

If adjustable, I'm in.
The slave is as it appears. I'll go look to see if the push rod is there but just hard to see in the dark picture.

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The free hat was a Centerline hat someone gave me. Happy to make it part of a trade if you want.
Andrew
Nah, but thanks. Can't honestly say I'm a regular customer of CL. They don't tend to carry 102 stuff.

·
Push hard and live
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rex,

The slave has no push rod with it. Sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts