Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boring rainy day here in Pittsburgh, thought I would post some pics of my 79 Spider I just bought back...it spent the last few years in a barn and was outside for 6 weeks. Needs a new carpet, top, motor mounts, clutch master cylinder, has some rust in the rockers, and a fuel leak so its the new project now that the 90 Graduate is pretty much finished...
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg IMG_0269.jpeg IMG_5044.jpeg

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Congrats. Must feel good to be reunited with the car you once owned. Did it find you? Or were you searching for it?
Was the yellow the original colour?. Im sure you will bring it back to life again.

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
79 was a good year :) Looks good in Yellow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats. Must feel good to be reunited with the car you once owned. Did it find you? Or were you searching for it?
Was the yellow the original colour?. Im sure you will bring it back to life again.
It found me. I sold it to a friend in 2003 and he sold it to another friend of ours who collected cars. Her husband passed away and she decided to sell her farm and wanted out from underneath the cars. She put a post on Facebook and tagged me in it. I made a really low offer $3000 and she took it. Next challenge is to find some garage space. Original color is and was Sunflower Yellow. It was repainted in 1995.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Very cool! Looking forward to the progress seeing the car come back to life!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts