Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a VW or equal part number for the seal that fits in the outer shaft groove. The groove is square cut and I think the O-ring is flat sided inside the groove. I would like to find it locally if I can or any other alternative source as directed. Thank you for your guidance. I don't want to go through the usual fruitless interogation at the VW or NAPA parts counter....

·
Registered
890 Posts
Oh, come on, Rick! I'm sure they are just thrilled to see you come through the door with questions about parts for your Alpha Romero.....

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, come on, Rick! I'm sure they are just thrilled to see you come through the door with questions about parts for your Alpha Romero.....
Indeed, especially on a big ticket item like this.. They are more cooperative if I brandish a weapon and ask for the cash.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
It's not Rick's Alpha that causes that smile on their faces ... it his warm and endearing jovial attitude when dealing with the acne-crusted and tattooed Sales Representatives.

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not Rick's Alpha that causes that smile on their faces ... it his warm and endearing jovial attitude when dealing with the acne-crusted and tattooed Sales Representatives.
Yeah, my joviality ends when they say that the Volkswagon Alpharomero wasn't imported to the USA.. "Is that a gray market vehicle?"

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Lionel
You make it too simple ... always rattle his chain ... before feeding the samiec ! ;):p:D

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For future generations----

Lufteknic.com Richmond VA -- Porsche 914 part number 111-905-261 $1.50/ea

Also have Bosch Distributor Grease--$10.75

Uncle

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Terry
Knew you'd check !!
So buy something additional for your Gas-Guzlin 'merican vehicle .. and stimulate the economy. Washington needs the money !

·
Registered
890 Posts
Mid Florida AROC Newsletter

According to the AROC October 2012 Membership Email:

The First New Alfa Arrives in January!!!

The production version of the Alfa Romeo 4C will make its worldwide introduction at the North American Auto Show in Detroit, January 19-27, North American International Auto Show : Home

1 - 16 of 16 Posts