Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a VW or equal part number for the seal that fits in the outer shaft groove. The groove is square cut and I think the O-ring is flat sided inside the groove. I would like to find it locally if I can or any other alternative source as directed. Thank you for your guidance. I don't want to go through the usual fruitless interogation at the VW or NAPA parts counter....

·
Registered
890 Posts
Oh, come on, Rick! I'm sure they are just thrilled to see you come through the door with questions about parts for your Alpha Romero.....

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
It's not Rick's Alpha that causes that smile on their faces ... it his warm and endearing jovial attitude when dealing with the acne-crusted and tattooed Sales Representatives.

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not Rick's Alpha that causes that smile on their faces ... it his warm and endearing jovial attitude when dealing with the acne-crusted and tattooed Sales Representatives.
Yeah, my joviality ends when they say that the Volkswagon Alpharomero wasn't imported to the USA.. "Is that a gray market vehicle?"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.