Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my '67 GTV single brake servo system, it turns out that the new Bonaldi servo I bought, from Classic Alfa, did not come with the outlet fitting (presumably a 90 degree fitting?). This is the fitting that is necessary to connect the vacuum hose from the servo to the inlet manifold. And, to make matters worse, my car didn't come with the servo (long since disconnected). As a result, I'm not sure what the fitting looks like - nor am I sure of the fitting size.

So, I have the following questions:
1) Is this fitting a 90degree fitting,
2) The servo's female connection looks like to be 3/8 NPT - is this correct or is it by chance metric?
3) Does anyone have one of these fittings that they're willing to part with or know where I can buy one?

Thanks in advance - I'm certainly puzzled on this one!

Best regards, Chuck

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Maybe ask CA if they have the fitting and screw and copper washers. That would be the easiest and it should work well. Good luck

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Can you show a photo or link to the CA part you purchased? I'm not versed in which coupes had which servos but if its similar to my 73 I'm happy to help w pics.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Contact CA and let them know the piece you need and they may have a used piece off of a salvage car. I dont recall if they have new ones. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts