Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to build the engine. Everything else pretty my done. Year and a half of my life into this one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2000. Moderate port. Larger intake valves. Upgraded Valve springs and 11 mm cams. Aluminum flywheel with a modified 911 clutch. Dual weber set up. Should be a nice tidy package.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
2000. Moderate port. Larger intake valves. Upgraded Valve springs and 11 mm cams. Aluminum flywheel with a modified 911 clutch. Dual weber set up. Should be a nice tidy package.
I'd say so, I bet she will go quite well. Keep us posted on the build, exciting stage of the project.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Great job! Looks like you've built this one as a dual purpose Alfa judging by the front signal markers and door glass? Lets see more pics!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is for street driving. I just like the look of the 70s racer style. I used to slalom and all the guys had dual purpose cars. I raced a cooper S but loved the GTV. I picked up some carillo rods and windage tray for the engine build. I will try running it with the 40 dcoe webers but maybe 45s would be in order. Budget. Ya the wife thinks I have one. The 40s would however fit the 1600 kent crossflow on her 67 anglia. Hum????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts