Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is bobcor still around?

looks like a new owner when you go on there website.

wasn't bobcor affiliated with stephens alfa?

stephens alfa has a website.

did they part ways?

thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Actually, Bob Cozza is still around. His Bobcor website has been disabled. He had been ill; is better now and is restoring a '59 Giulietta spider for me. He still works with Stevens Alfa, who will be doing the engine and mechanical work on my new restoration.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Alfamel,
Please be very careful with your dealings. Punch up the man who is restoring your Alfa. You will find many dishearting things that you should be very concerned about.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
...and is restoring a '59 Giulietta spider for me. ...
I think the pattern goes something like this: He's very nice and cordial and will dazzle you with his Alfa knowledge (it's true that he was a well-known Alfa racer, the Autodelta Dealer in the U.S., and a legitimate Alfa Dealer for many years), and get you to agree to a restoration. He'll call all the shots, you simply pay him. As time goes by, there will be a point by when you are expecting some results. That his cue to start a "disagreement" with you, which could be remediated by you paying substantially more. If you don't resolve the dispute, then you will be in breach of "contract", and entitled to nothing. Should you decide to go through the expense (and time) to file a lawsuit in FL, you should ask for someone to save you and place in a long line, and perhaps ask for some tips as to how to locate him, since between his "illness" and trips to Italy, he's mastered a disappearing act that would shame Houdini. Good luck!!!

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
As time goes by, there will be a point by when you are expecting some results.

:(Let's us not waste each others time:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts