Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I sold my Spider a while back and have a hardtop in very good condition that I am willing to let go very cheap. The only catch is you have to come pick it up, so you might as well come by and see it before hand. Pictures just don't do it justice..

I am located in Arlington Va, please either PM me or email me at ed.cohen at me.com

Thanks,
Ed

Attachments

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have the top and I think 85 was the same body style. Someone else might know....

Two other notes, the top was repainted in 2009 and you will need to get the clips that go on the trunk lid. They are usually for sale on ebay...

Ed

·
Registered
4 Posts

I'm new to this forum. I've noticed others saying "PM me" or "send me a PM" for a price fro a part. I don't know what that is, But I would like to know the price.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM stands for private message.. Usually I don't check this board that often, so it takes a private message to get my attention.

I paid $800 for the top originally, but am willing to take less because it has been wrapped up in a blanket in my garage for almost 2 years now...

Are you local?

Thanks
Ed

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.... Please, somebody come by my house this weekend and buy it... Or trade me something interesting.... I need to get it out of my garage...

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you still have the top, will you ship to Houston?
If you would like it shipped to Houston you really need to check the price and have someone professionally pack it. At that point, I am not sure you will still want it, but if you find someone who will do it, its all yours...

Ed

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump....

Heading to Rome tomorrow, but ill still be online... The top and other parts are still in my garage and ill be back next week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts