Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 black floor mats. The front two are car specific. What car? I have no idea other than they have an Alfa emblem on each one. They certainly don't fit my Milano. The rear mats are just universal. I'd love to get these to a needy home. If not, can you identify which car they fit?

Anyone? FREE + shipping !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Lots of different mats. How come no photo?

I happen to need front and back mats for a two liter spider. They have emblems on both front mats. How in God's green earth can anyone identify what mats you have without you posting photos?. I can't come there to look. I am in Seattle.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I happen to need front and back mats for a two liter spider. They have emblems on both front mats. How in God's green earth can anyone identify what mats you have without you posting photos?. I can't come there to look. I am in Seattle.
Well, I HAD a picture posted. Not sure what happened to it. I'll try again later.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FREE to anyone that wants them !! Just pay me for shipping and they're all yours!! I just hate throwing them away. Anyone?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Free, That's my kind of price

I do believe they are for 164 and I will put them in my wife's LS. If you use one of those post office packages you can save wrapping. Go find what size you need and call. I'll send money for postage (and make a good will donation besides). Jay

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do believe they are for 164 and I will put them in my wife's LS. If you use one of those post office packages you can save wrapping. Go find what size you need and call. I'll send money for postage (and make a good will donation besides). Jay
Jay,

Send me your address and I'll see what postage is like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts