Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently put Sony 6 1/2" Xplod Speakers in the front kickpanels (factory location) of my S2 and S3 Spiders with no cutting etc... The fit was quite good. They sound great and no major hassle. In combo with a reasonable priced stereo it is quite excellent.I find they have a few seasonal sales when you can get pretty good gear cheap. Worked for me. Just FYI.;)

·
Premium Member
6,349 Posts
Thanks, for the info. That is exactly where I am right now, searching as to what speakers will fit there. The PO had cut holes in the metal and kick panels that are about 5 inches in diameter. Since the kickpanels and metal already have holes I might as well fill them up. I'm not excited about enlarging the opening in the dash but about the only thing I can find is the new rectangular radios and I want a usb connection like on my GTV, just plug in the 16 gig usb and all my tunes are right there. Don't have an ipod and probably never will and with a usb being a couple hundred cheaper than an ipod what the heck, I just put it on shuffle and drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts