Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
A lot more offensive than risqué pictures are the people who post to hear themselves talk but are unhelpful. Someone will ask a question about (insert problem here) and they’ll get responses like, “Yeah, back in ‘74 my father’s neighbor’s wife’s uncle used to have that problem too, I remember him saying it was a nightmare.” Or, worse, are the people that respond with, “Your problem has been beaten to death on these boards go search for it!” Uh, gee, thanks. Maybe in the time it took for you to admonish me you could’ve oh, I dunno?...ANSWERED THE QUESTION. Keep the bawdy pictures and delete those useless posts!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
AlfaBB is now officially AlfaPC

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
I thought this was a car forum. Unless owners, family members, or genuine Alfa Romeo advertising material, we don't need photos of people here.

Never understood it. We all have access to the internet, so if you need some release motivation, use Google.
Pete

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
  • How about an Inclusive
  • Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit
And Alfa's

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Funny
The ad on the right side panel that promoted breast feeding probably showed more than some of the pictures in the thread. I do love good irony.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If we are going to show skin on ALFA BB, let it be the hands of woman that love and raced Alfas like my friend the late
Denise McCluggage. Now bad mouth her.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
If we are going to show skin on ALFA BB, let it be the hands of woman that love and raced Alfas like my friend the late
Denise McCluggage. Now bad mouth her.
She appeared in post #2815 of the closed thread.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bailed early on that last post. At their "worst" by comparison ours were not in that category. I agree with an earlier participant that the GUILTY parties should have been dropped from the forum. The mass of the whole group shouldn't have been punished. I think I posted once long ago and it was totally legit (my wife's reflection in our brand new '73 GTV's open engine hood back in the day).

21 - 35 of 35 Posts