- Tell us where you (or the car) is located
- Tell us your asking price - and state whether that price is 'firm' or negotiable. State whether the price includes shipping or if shipping is extra. An estimate of shipping would be useful. And a statement of where you're willing to ship to if needed
- Include photos
- Be aware that buyers may ask you to falsify the selling price on customs declarations. The Alfa BB advises you not to do this, as it may violate the law in your country
- When you do not have a specific asking price for a car, consider using a specialized auction site such as ebay or Bring a Trailer to manage the transaction. You are welcome to place a thread in the BB's Classified section that points buyers to the auction, but please revise the title to 'sold' after your auction ends.
- New users can't start a classified thread until they have completed 10 posts (this feature exists in the BB software so that scammers can’t join and immediately post a fraudulent ad). New, legitimate users have two options to get their ads posted:
- Ask a moderator to start the thread for you (moderators’ names are listed on the right side of the screen under “Community Staff”). Start a Conversation that includes the information outlined in points #1, 2 and 3 above.
- Post meaningful replies to some existing threads or start a new thread in a non-classified section. Please don’t post one-word replies just to increase your count.
Your Admin Team