Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, is there a particular source for patch panels you recommend or does it vary by the actual part of the car being patched?

The donor will offer up some panels, but not everything I need.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
+1 for ClassicAlfa.

I've done (I'm not done) two cars with them now and their service is exceptional. Most* all the generic 105 repro panels appear to come from the same manufacturers, so choose your supplier based on landed price and reputation.

ClassicAlfa can get me bits on my verandah the same week I order them (UK ~ Aust.). Obviously they then sit in the shed while I work up the courage to weld :)

*in my experience.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I use them too for body panels. Shipping is quick and remarkably reasonable cost. Even to California.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I've had nothing but great experienced with all the EU/UK suppliers:
Highwood, Classic Alfa, Alfaholics, EB Spares, AlfaService (germany). What I did was to price out a big order from each and see where my money goes the furthest given GBP/Euro exchange. Shipping was always incredibly reasonable and fast.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sheet Metal from Europe

I agree that all of the vendors listed are very fine ones, but over the past three years I have come to rely upon Chris at Highwood Alfa for great communication, ultra fast DHL shipping and prices that are at least equal to the best out there. He also did my Burman box using his twenty years of experience in the subject.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts