·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of taking 300 pictures this year I decided to just walk through each
section of cars and video them.

Fiats

Misc and Ferrari

Jay Lenos 1917 Fiat (A little crowded and he only stayed a few minutes)

Alfa Romeo

French

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Thanks for posting the videos, Ive always wanted to make this show but it hasn't happened yet.
The only car I regret selling is my 124 Coupe and this only makes me want another even more.
I was suprised the grounds are dirt, is this due to the drought?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Thanks for posting the videos, Ive always wanted to make this show but it hasn't happened yet.
The only car I regret selling is my 124 Coupe and this only makes me want another even more.
It's always at the same place; partly lawn but mostly dirt. And despite the drought it had poured overnight Friday, but it was fairly dry Sunday morning.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I thank you for posting the videos of the event. I was going to take a photo of Jay Leno next to the 4C, but was asked to take a photo of Jay Leno and the Alfa PR person next to the 4C. I enjoyed talking with old Alfa friends and looking at all of the interesting cars. This is the second time that I have seen the show and did not bring one of my Alfas because I rode with another friend.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
The grounds used to be lush lawn. The drought has contributed to their deterioration. But someone in the know told me that the bigger problem is people playing soccer there wearing cleats. And yes, that is against park rules.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts