Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 18’ Giulia T1 Sport- only draw back is that’s it too quiet- what’s best to make it roar?

·
Premium Member
16,145 Posts
Those of us who are near the road might not want the car to do that, lol, but a nice exhaust tone similar to the previous Alfas would be nice.

Reactions: RezaK

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
Exhaust

Centerline partnered to developed a system with Magnaflow specifically for the Stelvio. Not cheap, but in line with most cat-back exhaust systems.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
9,807 Posts
Just bought a 18’ Giulia T1 Sport- only draw back is that’s it too quiet- what’s best to make it roar?
Super Sprint. 100% Stainless Steel, no butt joints or folds. 100% Steel sourced in Italy. All hand made. I will be installing one soon on mine. Might be more expensive but well worth it. It's a beautiful exhaust system. Not super loud but extremely civilized with a nice Italian growl to it.

Centerlines looks really nice as well.

or You can have a good muffler shop remove the muffler for pipes or add smaller mufflers on rear.

·
Registered
1969 Alfa Spider 1750 veloce.
1,040 Posts
IMHO the SS sounds like indigestion. Not nice.

·
Premium Member
9,807 Posts
IMHO the SS sounds like indigestion. Not nice.
Depends on what you get. There are several options with less or more mufflers added to it. The one used in the video is almost a full race version, so much more throaty.

Reactions: RezaK

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
CENTERLINEALFA

I have one and the sound is as it should have been from the factory. About $1100 I think and worth every penny.
$1,100 is reasonable for what you get I think.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
As of late yesterday the Magnaflow exhaust sold through CenterlineAlfa is back in stock. I just placed my order.
Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts