Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a poll to see who you guys use to purchase Alfa Romeo parts and supplies. If you have any good or bad experiences with any particular vendors.

I just wanted to start a thread to see if there is any outright best Alfa Romeo Vendor for after market parts in the eyes of the Alfa community.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Parts sources

I have acquired many Alfa parts on eBay. Some good sellers are [email protected](Laguna Beach), Veloce101(Germany), Veloce_116(Isreal) and Automobilia-NL(Netherlands).

I have purchased parts from International Auto Parts at www.international-auto.com They are knowledgeable and I use their catalog to gage prices on eBay.

Other good souces are Centerline at www.centerlinealfa.com and Re-Originals at www.reoriginals.com.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I think everyone uses the IAP catalog to get prices. Thats what I do and few others I know do the same thing.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
I've used Centerline Alfa (www.centerlinealfa.com) and they are excellent. Their stuff is in-stock, they have fair prices and great personal service if you have questions.

IAP is great also.

I haven't tried Vick Auto (www.vickauto.com), but they have a very nice catalog.

I will never do business with Caribou again.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have been buying parts from OKP in Germany.
Great prices. Takes a some time to get to the
US. Great service/knowledge, huge inventory.

Here's the web site:

http://www.okparts.net/

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Highest rating goes to EB Spares in the UK. Ask for Kevin. Awesome service. I got my colombo bariani cams from them in 4 days. www.ebspares.co.uk

Got my S-pistons from www.okparts.net . Good service.

Got my Autronic SMC efi Alfa V6 kit from Joseph Beninca of Beninca Motor in Melbourne, Vic. ,Australia. www.beninca.com.au . He's probably one of the best Alfa tuner in the world. 700 bhp Alfa 2.0 TS Turbo, angellini 16V heads, mono barrel liners fro 4-cyl, etc. He's also very helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts