Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An order of 1750/2000 Berlina rear springs is getting made, a bit shorter and maybe 25% stiffer than stock. If you’re interested, contact Jon Norman at (510) 525-9435. Supposedly will be available in 6-8 weeks. No financial interest on my part, but I put my name in for a pair.

Probably too long for Giulia sedan; these are Berlina-specific. For any details, contact Jon; I heard about this yesterday and this is all I know. I don’t even know the price.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to be clear, if you want in, tell Jon, don't tell me/us/the internet.
Andrew

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Do these need tone immediately pairs with mashing depth springs to avoid a weird stance?

Edit: Do these need to be immediately paired with matching front springs to avoid a weird stance?

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grammatically a little tough to understand you; direct any questions to Jon; I do not know specs. Again, these are not for Giulias, they're for Berlinas.
Andrew

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Fixed - maybe posting here on my iTouch while traveling isn't a good idea (and no, I wasn't driving at the time).

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops, my mistake too; I was thinking you were the guy who bought the 1300 TI from Sac, but you have a Berlina, right? Sorry for the confusion.
Akndrew

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Hey, after that mangled typing not a problem at all. LOL. I seriously need to proof read these things when I use that device.

Anyway, I'm the guy who bought the '72 Berlina 2000 in SoCal.

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you email me about which car this is? VIN, engine no, etc? Thanks a lot.
Andrew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts