Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a project 69 berlina with ragtop sunroof, and it's the only one I have seen. Any information on this? It is a factory job.

·
Premium Member
22,795 Posts
This is a point of a fair amount of discussion, whether there was such a thing as a factory sunroof on GTVs or Berlinas. The view I agree with is that there weren't any, and they were all done by distributors, dealers, or aftermarket installers, some to such a high standard that they look like factory work.

Not saying yours isn't, but the researchers I trust convinced me the factory never did any. And there's nothing in any factory parts book or owner's manual about it that I've ever seen.

Got pics?

Andrew

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,160 Posts
This is a point of a fair amount of discussion, whether there was such a thing as a factory sunroof on GTVs or Berlinas. The view I agree with is that there weren't any, and they were all done by distributors, dealers, or aftermarket installers, some to such a high standard that they look like factory work.

Not saying yours isn't, but the researchers I trust convinced me the factory never did any. And there's nothing in any factory parts book or owner's manual about it that I've ever seen.

Got pics?

Andrew
I think most of us agreed that these sunroofs were "port of entry" installed. In other words, ARI (Alfa Romeo, Inc.) took cars off the docks to have sunroofs installed.

I'd like to see pictures too.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sounds like a standard cloth webasto sunroof to me found on numerous Berlina's and GTV's

·
Registered
199 Posts
in the original (dutch/belgium) option list for Berlina (and GT Veloce) there is no mention of a ragtop or steel sunroof.
So after markt installation is most likely.
rgds,
ZZ_jr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts