Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long time alfista looking for a berlina (105-48??) or a giulia sedan, possibly in canada and/or the pacific northwest.

I will take on a project but only if it complete, has proper registration and title and is not a rust bucket. I have the money ready to go, I am not feeling the market, I am serious.

LAST TRY before I go back to Italy to get me one. THANKS.
[email protected] or call me 250-881-0748

·
Premium Member
21,458 Posts
That Nuova has been on CL multiple times lately, and I looked at it 10ish years ago and it was a cobbled, rusty thing then. Ran nicely, but body condition, doors from a different shell, etc., is probably not something you want to take on.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Giulia

Let's go to Italy and buy non junkers together. They are a dime a dozen over there and the dollar is (amazingly) to 138 Euro. We can go see the shroud of Turin and visit the Alfa museum. It beats banging your head against the wall looking on this side of the pond. Just a (good) thought, Wes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks you all for the help. A personal thanks to Andrew of the Berlina Registy

My opinion is that there is little to chose from in NA, some overpriced, some in need of major resto and a few real basket cases that will never be real ALFAs again, I do not care if you body shop is run by Fidia, Cellini or Michelangelo. Thre is such a thing as a dead ALFA, (or Ferrari or what ever else), that is way the seller does not want it anymore.
With no passion or prejudice, I will keep looking but I think I will buy in Italy. Let's go Wes.
Do not do what I did, if you have a good one, keep it. Andrea

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Tickets

700 to 1100 dollars in May. Giulias are always available on ebay.it and the Italian net. What we really need is a no schmooze Italian connection. There are a lot of real schmoozers out there as I'm sure you know. 99 schmoozers to 1 honest guy at least. They are used cars after all.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

Can I turn in my "Senior Member" designation for "Pizzaz Member" or something with more vroooommmm?

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
A better bet,

would be to find one on Holland or Germany. They are truely nuts over the Giulia sedans and hunt out all of the good ones from Italy.
The German fellow who sold me the green 1600 S goes to Italy every week to hunt out classics.
And several BBers in the US have bought really fine Supers from Holland.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts