Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sedans are coming out of the woodwork. There is a 73 Berlina on SF CL with roll bar, no back seat. From the description I don't recognize it, but will check my database Monday. Not my car, etc.
Andrew

Alfa Romero 1973

·
Registered
300 Posts
Another of those rare "Alfa Romero"s - the fact that a seller can recognize it gives me great confidence (as does the roll bar!)

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tan car at Camissa I've known of for some years. It used to be a decent beater/driver, but the owner before Camissa took it up a couple notches. Looks really nice.
Andrew

·
Registered
51 Posts
oh wow , what a classic color , must of cost mr camissa a little over 20 geez to do it right , thats a bargain . 11 000 euros....good money for 1969 modell ,belgium collectors will buy this, odd colors do better,. thank you.

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beige cava is a great color. Even when neglected some years ago, the Camissa car was very solid and not rusty.
I emailed re the Redwood City car with "row bar" but got no response yet.
Andrew

·
Registered
274 Posts
Andrew, be sure to check the piston return springs and the blinker fluid on that Alfa Romero with the row bar.

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The cheap car with roll bar is gone from CL, so presumably sold. Anyone know who bought it?
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
I recently spotting a beige 73/74 Berlina with rubber bumpers parked behind a house/business in Potrero Hill. Pretty tired, but clearly running and registered.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Active shops?

Never seen so many offerings of cars from Alfa Center or Camissa. There was another South Bay shop that had a couple of nive GTV's, priced at 35 and 50k respectively. Haven't seen them offered lately. Guess its the economy?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Actually the other way around-a lot of Alfa's, and nice one's at that, have been for sale in the Bay Area recently. Let's face it, no one really wants to unload a sweet GTV or Guilia Super if they don't have to...my Spider on the other hand, that is more easily expendable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts