1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Woodstock, NY. Flower power circa 1969:cool:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Optomistic opening bid on the part of the seller. But I'm satisfied with the description: RUNNING CONDITION OF CAR: Runs OK.:)

·
Premium Member
21,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not what I would ask for a car in that apparent condition, but to each his/her own, I guess. It was not a car I previously knew of, so I was happy to add it to the Register.

Andrew

·
Registered
369 Posts
The seller changed the opening bid...

Now starting at *just* $999.99....seem like a good price for a beater.

At least the seller has posted a bunch of pictures. Is anybody on the bb nearby to check it out?

I'm wondering if that could somehow fit into the garage :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
A little lovin'

The seller changed the opening bid...

Now starting at *just* $999.99....seem like a good price for a beater.

At least the seller has posted a bunch of pictures. Is anybody on the bb nearby to check it out?

I'm wondering if that could somehow fit into the garage :)
Go on buy it, you know you wanna, it just needs a little lovin':D
Have a look at this one in Italy too.... Ebay item number:- 110164136305

·
Registered
369 Posts
The one in New York doesn't seem that bad price-wise compared to other Berlinas....but what's a little rust :)

That looks like a nice one in Italy. The babelfish site translated it as:

I sell Romeo Alpha 2000 Sedan Year 1972 Uniproprietario Km. 127,000 originates them Perfect in all, like from photographies. The car is truly beautiful!

The babelfish algorithms have no respect for the Alfa Romeo brand!

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
Yeah, $999 is more in line with marginal parts car prices. It's actually still a little high for a parts car but not bad for a running, restorable project car. Hard to tell which this one is. Would be worth having a look for someone who's looking for a Berlina project on the east coast. Frank, I know of one much closer to us, around Dulles, but haven't seen it myself. Reputed to be a bit rusty, though. If you're serious about filling the gap in your garage, you may want to consider getting a Spider. Remember how much fun your old one was once you got it sorted? Not as much fun as a Super, of course, but the variety might be nice.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts