Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just found some NOS Berlina 1750 series 2 + 2 Litre Berlina front indicator assemblies L+R Carello.
Part numbers on lenses -11.460.716 +11.461.716.including new housings.
Any interest ?
what are the worth ?

Robert

·
Premium Member
21,347 Posts
These must be for non-US market cars. US cars, both 1750 and 2000, had different from lights from non-US cars.

I'd suggest putting them on ebay to find out what they're worth.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
They might also be useful to someone who wanted to run their Berlina without a front bumper. I expect that a US spec Berlina owner would have to make some cuts in the lower front sheetmetal to make them work though. I remember seeing a NOS european panel on ebay about a year ago that had the cutouts. You might try posting a picture of the lenses and housings if you get a chance.

Bill

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys,
Thanks for the replies.
The assemblies are 1750 series 2 and 2 litre Berlina as fitted to Australian cars and possibly from overseas similiar cars.
I dont know how to do the pic thing,but im working on it.
Different on US cars.What did your cars have on them ?= 1750 series 2 + 2 litre ?

Robert

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Berlina stuff

Robert,
Also still looking for Campagnolo Turbina wheels for a Berlina.
Gordon
Don't want to hijack the thread but I do have two Campagnolos plus 4 extra Cromodora turbinas in NW Oregon area, but no center caps on any of them. How about some of my 8 extra doors along with them to construct a Berlina limo?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Berlina stuff,
I live in Australia so freight would put the wheels out of reach.
Gordon
Hey Gordon
Wheels are still on the Berlina that you want but still dont know how to do the pic thing yet.
Price on the Berlina Indicator assys NOS ?
How does $80 each sound plus freight ?
Brand new.

Robert

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wheels

Robert,

Re wheel type,
If you go to the Alfa Romeo Bulletin site. Then go to "Suspension,brakes,wheels& tyres". Next subsection "What kinda wheels etc". Then look at the wheels of: 67GTV and Alfapaulic. These are the wheels that I am looking for.
Re the indicator lights,
How about $150.00 inc post to Melbourne. If ok, how do I pay you? Bank transfer or cheque in the mail (you do not post until bank clearance).
Gordon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts