Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I wondered if any of you were familiar with this car?

I've contacted the owner and he seems willing to sell the car for the right price still. But I'm on the West Coast and am trying to determine what I think the right price for me would be.

Another alternative is that I connect with a reputable Alfa guy who is able to scope it out for me. Any recommendations on that front?

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Look in the AROC-THC section to get the names of some of the folks that live close to Rockwell or are willing to scope it out for you.
I'm 300 miles away on the coast so I'm not a good candidate for that.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Y'all are probably talking Rockwall... not Rockwell. Rockwall is right next to Dallas and a little out of range for Texas Hill Country members. There is a chapter in Dallas area, name escapes me.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Lone Star AROC LSAROC

But it looks like the car is sold now anyway.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are correct AlfaVeloce, Rockwall, TX. Near Dallas. The auction I pointed you to above was not successful as it didn't meet the reserve. But I contacted the owner offline and the car was still available. At least it was a couple of days ago.

I'll see if I can find a Dallas area AROC contact. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23,954 Posts
It looked like a reasonable car in the listing. That doesn't say anything about whether the price is appropriate.
Andrew

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looked like a reasonable car in the listing. That doesn't say anything about whether the price is appropriate.
Andrew
Correct. That is why I'm trying to connect with a knowledgeable person in the area that can assess the car in person. I know what $ he is looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.