Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Everyone.
My first visiting here from TOKYO, JAPAN.
I was taken here by Mr.Kai Schorr--- from the eBay.

I am sorry but not very good at English, please let me introduce to you my Berlina.

1974 AR 2000 Berlina. RHD, with Weber Carbs(40DCOE), and Campagnoro alu.wheels.(Of course I have original steel rims which need to be sand-blasted and powder coated---)

Re-sprayed last December in cream, her color was navy before it.
But I know her original color is "Verde Oliva"---
I found it under the carpet.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yep, I kidnapped Mr. Suzuki and dragged him here! :D Welcome to AlfaBB Suzuki-san!

Awesome looking Berlina! Nice rims too. Do you mind if I post a picture you emailed me? Don't worry about your English at all. We all share the same language . . the love for our Alfa Romeo's.

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Welcome to AlfaBB.com!

Thats one great looking Berlina! I'm not sure if I've ever seen one set up with side mirrors like that before.

·
Registered
779 Posts
very nice car and looks to be in very good condition also, lots of pictures and stuff in this forum takes ages to surf all this thru :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if I've ever seen one set up with side mirrors like that before.

My Berlina was imported from Italy to Japan by the regular ALFA importer in Japan at that time(around '70) .
I have heard that most Berlinas regural‚Œy imported by that importer (ITOH-CHU AUTO) had equipped the side mirrors like mine, made by ISUZU.

And my Berlina has a original cooler which was made by HITACHI---

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice BERLINA!!! ICHIBAN!! :D

I'm so jealous of all the parts available for Alfas in Japan. Whenever I look at the Japnese Alfa magazines, I start drooling on all the advertisments :D

Mr. Suzuki, you should start a business selling all those parts to the States. I will be your first customer! :D
And do you have any idea what happened to Scuderia Old Timer (028-684-3030)? Their website www.oldtimer.to is not working :(

That air conditioner should be still working great, Hitachi in a Berlina - interesting.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah, nice Berlina! I thought about putting mirrors like you have on my Berlina 2000 but I never did it. Looks great.

Berlinas Forever!!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Thank you so much!!! :D

I put up a link of Old Timer a while ago, and a fellow AlfaBBer wanted to check it out but it's broken.

I don't need anything at this moment, since I have no YEN or MONEY. :D
Working hard and saving money right now.

Thank you. Ali-Ah-Do xxxx forgot... haha :confused:

berlina_2000 said:
"Scuderia Old Timer" moved to http://www.s-oldtimer.com/ .

Actually many parts for Alfas are available in Japan, but not very cheap.

alfa_chan, is there anything now you want in Japanese shop?

·
Registered
880 Posts
alfa_chan said:
Thank you so much!!! :D

I put up a link of Old Timer a while ago, and a fellow AlfaBBer wanted to check it out but it's broken.
Hey I think that was me:D berlina_2000 thanks alot for the link, i was going crazy looking for the website off of many search engines but found nothing:( now that i know the new site i'll go to it and just admire all the cool parts that i wish i own:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts