Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another in the Dingwort Verlag series, Patrick got access to period factory photos from Arese, Quattroruote magazine files, all kinds of period stuff. Covers 1750 and 2000 Berlinas thoroughly, year by year, Euro and US. Must-have for sedan nuts.
Andrew

Attachments

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Andrew:

Where can we get it? I've googled the title and Dasse's name without results.

Mike

·
Premium Member
22,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look for Dingwort Verlag online. www.dingwort-verlag.de
I contacted them directly and we worked out payment by paypal, plus shipping. Shipping cost for four was 60 euros, not cheap, but I'm splitting with others. Took five weeks to get here from Germany but came through fine.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Thanks, Andrew!

Mike

Reactions: kengta

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Just ordered it! Not cheap, but I LOVE my sedans.

Mike

Reactions: pinshaw

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Classic Alfa has all of them that Patrick has written.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Classic Alfa carries their books as does autobooks-aerobooks in LA; Home - Autobooks-Aerobooks

But maybe not this one yet??

Ken

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Finally got my book from Dingwort. It was in transit for over 2 months. Apparently, DHL decided to send it surface mail, so it took 2 months from Germany to NJ. Dingwort was not aware that DHL was going to do that and now has changed shipping to UPS and say books will be delivered in 5 business days.

If you've got a Berlina to restore, this is a book you need. It's full of photos that will be useful in any restoration project. Great book - nearly as good as the Giulia book.

Mike

·
Premium Member
22,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Patrick says German Post sends surface (the Atlantic Ocean). My latest book, RHD cars, took three months. Yes, he says they now use UPS.
Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts