Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are having the AROC AGM here end Oct thought that someone might be interested in looking at a largely rust free Berlina shell. Too good to scrap but that the way it heading. Someting to think about.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a RHD shell, no mech parts at all but I do have a RHD steering box condition unknown. Shipping is another question but I should be finally getting a gearbox from California this week so will ask.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If it does not go to the US I might be keen - It looks better than one of mine (but it will have to join the queue. I've just started on a Fiat 850 coupe).

Simon

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simon has taken the shell to rebody one of his projects, mission accomplished for me and one more cool old Alfa on the road in NZ ( in the fullness of time )

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
...and I see you've taken the (mean) green wheels off the Sprint...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe , yes I had some negative feedback -- of course the moment I took them off I had comments from people saying they liked them !!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Happy New Year all. The shell is now safe and sound in my shed - it needed a bit of persuasion with the tractor to get it off the trailer. It is in remarkably good condition and I'm starting to quite like it in white. My plan was always for a green berlina but I may have to reconsider.
Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
321 Posts
White tends to suit Alfa-lines I think. I've had three white ones- Alfetta GTV / 33 / 164 and the colour worked for all of them. White 75s look good too. The white 75TS for sale in CHCH on the AROC site at the moment looks to my biased eye stunning in white.

·
Premium Member
22,973 Posts
Can you provide the VIN off it? I maintain the Berlina Register and it's nice to know what becomes of the cars.
Thanks
Andrew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts