Discussion Starter #1
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

It took me 2 hours to tear the dash apart, then 8 days to change the carpet, change the center console, replace the heater fan at the junk yard, replace the speedometer, cable, dash board, and seats from a 91.

The dash was 65 bucks, the speedometer, 20 bucks, the heater fan motor, 20 bucks, the interior floor carpet 20 bucks, the seats both of them 100. with my new condition 84 seats as a trade, and the seats are from a 91.

It was a beyatch but It looks 100% better and I did it all myself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dash, carpet, speedometer, seats came off a 91 I found at the junkyard. The heater fan came off an 84. The speedometer cable came off an 84.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice job. Wish I could find a Spider in a junk yard.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/URL]

One more before pic of crappy it looked.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice job. Wish I could find a Spider in a junk yard.
Call Elite auto in Sun Valley CA in the San Fernando Valley. On Glenoaks. They ship parts. Ask for Rick 818-516-2413.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What kind of aftermarket fans are those on the sides of the console? And wher can I get them?

Thanks.
Guido 89

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What kind of aftermarket fans are those on the sides of the console? And wher can I get them?

Thanks.
Guido 89
They aren't fans they are just vent ducts for the AC condenser that blows cool air into the car. I thought they were standard on all 84 spiders?

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Only if AC equipped.
Otherwise the flat sided panels with no vents are used.
Also, the big ones on the ends of the dash are ducted straight to the cowl for fresh air intake instead of forced AC air.

Dual pod S3 AC console:

Dual pod S3 non-AC console:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts