Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put poly bushings on my 6... anyone that can help out please let me know... I'll even get GOOD beer! Thanks Tim & Andy! Ha ha!

·
Registered
293 Posts
My beer-dar alarm was going off. I am glad I found the source! Check your emails, I sent out a schedule for the year including a tech day on Feb 9 in NOLA. Redhook ESB, by the way...

Andy

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
My beer-dar alarm was going off. I am glad I found the source! Check your emails, I sent out a schedule for the year including a tech day on Feb 9 in NOLA. Redhook ESB, by the way...

Andy
Hey Andy -
Redhook sold out, man...Find a new microbrew ESB;)

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Hey Alfa Nola,

Don't let Andy bid his services too high. I have seen him willingly drink cheap beer in Kentucky in return for Alfa conversation (Hi Andy)...

Continuing the thought, beer, grease and blood really complete the scenario for a successful afternoon of working on an Alfa.

Andy

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nic,

Agreed about the Redhook, but around here there is only one microbrew: Lazy Magnolia in Kiln, MS. I have some "Southern Pecan" in the fridge right now. It's okay. I prefer their Ale, but I can't remember the name right now.

Mr. Schwiekle is right about my low standards when it comes to beer and Alfa conversation! I'll take all that I can get. BTW, the Deep South Chapter is transfering the Ferguson family into your neck of the woods... so keep an eye out for them.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Thanks Andy, sent you a PM

Sorry. Your's. They are founding members of the DSARC. I think they are now in Lexington? I guess they'll affiliate with the Cinncinati chapter. They are good folks.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sorry. Your's. They are founding members of the DSARC. I think they are now in Lexington? I guess they'll affiliate with the Cinncinati chapter. They are good folks.
Hey now.....nothing against our fine friends in Cincy but there is a Kentucky Club y'all!!!

ALFA KARS - Kentucky Alfa Romeo Society

Send 'em the link.....

If these are the people that moved to Danville, KY they probably don't even realize the Alfarm is only 25 -30 miles from them!
What's the Alfarm you ask?? Only place 'round here with about 100 Alfa's laying around the fields, barns and shops...most of them are rusting into oblivion!! Have them email, call or PM me and I will set up a Grand Tour!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yep. John and Sue. They, along with my wife Bonnie and I, revamped the DSARC around a lunch meeting in Natchez back in 2003 or 04. I have a terrible memory! I assume, Enrique, that you know them and that they have settled in with your Alfisti group. We should have some sort of regional gathering sometime in central Tennessee or north Alabama. As if we're all not busy enough as it is!

HOP

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I am very fond of John and Sue. They joined the Ohio Valley Chapter (Cincinnati) a while back, when John was transferred to Cincinnati, and they were with us until the end of 2002. They brought a lot to the club, and are just all around great people. From what you are saying they won't be back in Cincinnati, but they'll be in Lexington. That's close enough to Cincy (although we are 36 mi. north) so that driving to KY events is not prohibitive. When they are settled in with their new chapter, and an activity is scheduled, I'll be sure to make plans to drive down and join them and all the great folks from the KY chapter.

Best regards,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts