Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Alfa Romeo Spider. Rossa Red with tan leather interior. 54K actual miles. Garage kept. There is a link below for pictures. Clean Carfax. Complete records, with original window sticker, all manuals, full spare, tonneau cover, and 2 sets of keys. Manual transmission with a beautiful wood handle, the only way to drive an Alfa. CD player was professionally installed but I also have the stock stereo for the buyer. The seats were professionally restored last year. A truly pampered Spider. The paint job is beautiful and like new. Conservatively, 8.5 out of 10 condition overall.
This particular Spider is stunningly clean but could use some attention. ALL electrical functions work but the tachometer, airbag indicator, and air conditioner. The tachometer will work once in a while but never 100%. I assume it to be a loose connection. Air bag indicator seems to be a common Alfa symptom, I receipts showing that the indicator has had to be reset 2 times and it has illuminated again. I have not looked into the issue with the A/C since owning it; I’d rather drive with the top down.
Cosmetically there is a small dent on the driver side about the size of a nickel. The very front of the Spider has some small dings from gravel while driving which is hardly noticeable. Lastly, the driver side mirror’s paint has started to oxidize from sitting next to a window for so many years. Other than that, the car’s paint is show room quality. This Spider powers up, drives and shifts smoothly, mechanically it is very solid.

Recent maintenance includes new brakes, u-joints, flex joint, and drive shaft cradle. Interior looks new. Carpet is perfect. Dash is perfect. Top is good with clear window. Engine revs and purrs with gusto. No rust.

Everything else is perfect and works 100%. If you’re looking for a clean, sorted Spider, this is it – pampered condition, up to date maintenance. I’m selling because my job is transferring me all the way across the U.S. and I will not have room for 3 vehicles.

Private message me with any question you have. I’m amenable to shipping or pick up in Williams Bay, WI (at your cost/arrangement) and the car will remain garaged and protected until then.

Pictures can bee seen at the link below:

Cars for Sale: 1991 Alfa Romeo Spider Convertible in WILLIAMS BAY, WI 53191: Convertible Details - 295867704 - AutoTrader.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts