A very special, virtually museum quality, original example.
Pictures can be seen here, taken spring 2012. Its as clean underneath as it is on top.
My Alfa Romeo Montreal
1972 LHD Alfa Romeo Montreal
UK Registered - Road Tax Exempt
30,000km - Genuine mileage verified by VMA and MOT certificates.
Tons of paper work and history with the car, receipts of maintenance, servicing, MOT certificates, tax discs and owners hand book.
Un-restored, low mileage, very clean and very original.
Everything in working order including all electrics, dials, interior lighting, eye lids, lights, windows, horns etc.
This car also has factory fitted air conditioning and comes with the original manual.
All exterior plastic and chrome trim is present, original and in very good condition.
Also included with the car, but not pictured is the battery cover. A battery cut of switch has been fitted to the car.
Negative points on the car
1. One of the dash air vents pops out occasionally, the small 'T' fixing is broken.
2. One of the quarter light rubber seals (passenger side) could do with replacing, its torn and noisy at speed.
3. Air filter hoses are original but scruffy, need replacing but did not want to go with modern silicone. Been looking for something similar to the original type hose to replace, not found any yet.
4. A few very minor and extremely small micro blisters on the nose. The camera will not pick them up, needs to be seen in person. They are very minor.
5. The silver foil on the drivers side door handle trim is peeling a bit. I know there is a similar replacement for this, it is not bad enough to replace in my option, it matches the passenger door trim which is like new.
Exhaust and manifold have been replaced with a stainless steel version.
Paint is not original.
Water pump bearing was replaced 4 years ago.
Running original spec Michelin XWX tyres which are like new.
The car runs very well.
Usually starts first time.
A little 'delicate' initially on starting from cold.
After 5 minutes tick-over to warm up, runs and sounds great.
Engine is strong and very responsive.
Sounds awesome on the overrun
The best way to describe the driving experience...a ‘new’ 40 year old car. It feels tight and solid.
Asking price £37,500 ono
If you are interested or would like to view the car message me directly.
The car is located near Leeds in the UK.
Can arrange shipping worldwide.