Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annual Alfa Romeo Swap Meet -- Saturday October 9, 2021

Alfa Romeo swap meet, Saturday Oct. 9, 2021 from 10 to 1, at Alfa Parts Exchange, 6071 11th St., Tracy, CA 95304 (corner of Banta Rd. and 11th St.)
Swap meet for anything Alfa Romeo, parts, cars, manuals, etc. Rain or shine, free to sellers and buyers alike. Clean out the garage! Enter from Banta Rd. side through the gate.
Not an ARA event but anyone is welcome. For more info contact Andrew, 510 684-2350 or Larry, 925 200-1998.

Presumably COVID will be such that this outdoor event will be OK. Stay tuned!
Andrew

·
Administrator
'66 Sprint GT, '67 Duetto, '70 BMW 2800CS
12,949 Posts
You northern California guys are lucky. We haven't had a swap meet down here in Southern California in some time. There used to be a good swap meet at "Best of France and Italy", but LA County began requiring business licenses for all swap meet sellers, and that put a damper on things.

·
Premium Member
25,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on up, though you're in Capistrano, right? Bit of a drive.
Well, NorCal was always the #1 Alfa market per capita in the US. SoCal might have had more total cars but not on a relative basis, only absolute. I wrote an article for the Giulietta Register 'Letta on reasons why this might be so; the presence of Griswold here in Berkeley was a big part of that. That legacy continues.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
I really want/ need to sell the wheels. It will help me get back some funds and space for the next 'fun' project of tackling the rust. I cant/ wont bring those with me unless I know theres a buyer though because my wife will already be annoyed they are coming one way, she will kill me if they come home too haha

·
Premium Member
25,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure I can list all that I'm bringing, but as usual I'll have a FREE pile.
I'm bringing these:
105 pan guard
2000 Berlina dash
2000 Berlina console
various exhaust pieces
Two 105 front sway bars
Springs, including two sets very stout 105 front springs (900 lbs)
Lots of new and NOS rubber seals, tossed into a bin and not labeled
Many various headlights, mostly new, 105
Big pile of Alfa Owner mags
GTV stepnose hood
GTV wiper cowl
Berlina wiper cowl
"Suitcase" dealer factory tool kit for 115/V6
Brake pressure factory tool
Giulietta door panels, new and orig

·
Push hard and live
11,888 Posts
I'm hoping to fly over from northern Nevada, IF I can get the starter on my Mooney fixed in time. It is unlikely.

I still have an interesting array of "old 2000" stuff that MUST be gone by late November. If it isn't, it'll probably end up in the dump.

So, I can fit just so much in my little plane. I've got a growing list of stuff posted in the classifieds, and usually cross linked in the 1900/2000/2600 forum.

If I can't make it to Tracy, there is a good chance I will have taken the plane to Rancho Murietta for repair, and could take specifically requested items there, which may then find a ride down to Tracy.

·
Premium Member
25,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, now All-Italian Day is over, get the truck/wagon/goat cart packed with parts for the swap, this Saturday in Tracy at APE. Rumors abound there will be some roast pig, no joke, if all goes well.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
25,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We missed last year due to unforeseen global events, but past years have been well attended and fun. Yes Tracy is out there a bit, a mere 51.4 highway miles from Oakland. For you Journey fans, Steve Perry grew up in Banta (APE is on Banta Rd.) so make a pilgrimage.
Andrew

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.