Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back for a fourth big year:

BAY AREA ALFA ROMEO SWAP MEET, Saturday, April 25 from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon (please don't be early)
Network Video Technologies (NVT)
4005 Bohannon Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Blue sign out front says "NVT". Plenty of parking in back.

Free to buyers and sellers, no fees. Rain or shine. Cars, parts, whatever. Dogs must be leashed.

·
Premium Member
21,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reminder, this is a month away. Always a great time, each year gets better.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Andrew,

How was the swap meet (turnout, parts available, etc.)? I haven't lived in California for many years but the swap meets back then were pretty good events. With the advent of the internet and online purchasing I wonder how they are now.

-John

·
Registered
634 Posts
Andrew,

How was the swap meet (turnout, parts available, etc.)? I haven't lived in California for many years but the swap meets back then were pretty good events. With the advent of the internet and online purchasing I wonder how they are now.

-John
This year's swap meet was great! Certainly as good, if not better, than previous two years. 15 or so sellers, many of whom were present previous years. Items available included engine parts, distributors, carbs, manifolds, seats, window parts, glass, books, grills, ....

Prices typically much better than eBay. This year some sellers, including Andrew, were giving away items for free.

The information gleaned from discussions with other attendees is priceless.

Thanks go to Andrew and the unknown-to-me NVT sponsor!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts