Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a double post battery tender. I hooked it up to my Alfa and it ran through it's courses from blinking yellow, to solid green. Does anyone know what to do next? Do I leave it hooked up full time? It didn't come with much in terms of how it all works. I am using the spring loaded clips right now. Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I just acquired a double post battery tender. I hooked it up to my Alfa and it ran through it's courses from blinking yellow, to solid green. Does anyone know what to do next? Do I leave it hooked up full time? It didn't come with much in terms of how it all works. I am using the spring loaded clips right now. Thanks for any assistance.
The idea of a battery tender is that you hook it up for long storage times so that the battery stays charged so just leave it hooked up till the next sunny day.
i have one - that is what i do.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay - some questions....I get that it monitors the status of the motor. do they drain much power (as in electrical) while chillin' hooked up? Is there danger in leaving it unmonitored for days, weeks, months? thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts