Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Probably not an Alfa.

First of all, the shape of the radiator grille is not typical for an Alfa. Secondly, the badge seems to have too many post-1972 elements and maybe some artificial patina added (for Alfa logos, see here). Thirdly, the badge would not be that low on the grille.

·
Push hard and live
9,604 Posts
Lift the tarp and take a look.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Probably a Lancia Aprilia, Ardea or something as exotic as a Dilambda of the thirties. The Alfa badge covers the starter crank hole. Buy it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys just havin some fun, it's my 1934 chevy sedan I stuck a Milano emblem on the crank hole, the car will have a full Milano drive train.

·
Registered
964 Posts
not 100% sure , but it looks like the grille from a 1933 Fiat Ardita?

·
Registered
964 Posts
I did...I saw it...and I know that's it , but it still looks like 33 Fiat Ardita, maybe that chevy and the Ardita have common design features...just as the 38 Volvo looked like a 38 Dodge

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
I did...I saw it...and I know that's it , but it still looks like 33 Fiat Ardita, maybe that chevy and the Ardita have common design features...just as the 38 Volvo looked like a 38 Dodge
You're right: Just like people, all cars are more the same than they are different. It may be time for new reading glasses, though. (;->)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts