Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Balocco is currently located in Santa Cruz, Ca and has a hundred and ten thousand total miles - has been sitting covered for the last few years - no rust except for minor dusting on sunroof - two point five has one hundred and ten thousand with rebuilt head and timing belt in the last five thousand - would be a good restore.

1000.00 or Best Offer

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Balocco 248 has now been passed on to a very enthusiastic party who has it well within their means to embark on a full restore.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
bought mine for the same a few weeks ago out of Hollister...no 3

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hmmm. Is there a Bolocco vortex somewhere near the Santa Cruz mtns? Maybe someone should check the Mystery Spot.

·
Registered
813 Posts
was that berlina money burning a hole in your pocket? lol ......$1000? worth more than that in parts.
ha, no, just couldnt let it go to the scrapper
def worth more than that with just the parts he gave me, let alone the car
very good incentive to rescue and get back on the road again.
its getting some love at the detailer now,
not normally what id do first, but had the appt and it needed it more than silver car

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone finds themselves with an extra balocco taking up space in their garage and they want to sell it to a college kid for $1000, I will be right here.....

@pinshaw great find! I've been looking for one here in Santa Cruz area for some time. Cant wait to see how the GTV6 turns out for you. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts