Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
That's Mario, good guy. Decent car, needs a bit of bodywork I think. Been for sale a long time.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Been for sale a long time.
As in years. I remember checking out a Milano he had for sale about two years ago, and I believe this car was also being offered for sale at that point. I don't have any knowledge of the car, but Mario certainly seemed to know a lot about Alfas and he clearly had great respect for the brand. If memory serves, it looked like he was selling off his lot to finance a Lamborghini Urraco project.

Hey HeaveyMetal, do you remember offhand what kind of body work the GTV6 needed? I finally sold my Spitfire so I'm kinda-sorta in the market for another car (still keeping my options open). I might check this out if you think it's a decent car.

I know it's been for sale for a long time, but I don't think that necessarily says anything about the car... it's just impossible to sell Alfas around here.

Evan

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked at this car last summer and just looked over my photos. It had some rust at the base of the passenger A pillar, and at the bottom corner of the windshield. A bit around the hatch as well. I remember the barocco piping on the interior, though Mario was dubious about it being one at the time. Car ran a bit rough, I forget what the other issues were. He seemed keen on his price, wouldn't take a lowball bid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts