Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to post in forums, I have many in both variety and number of emblems/badges for Alfas. Check out the pictures (these are about 20% of what I have) and send me a PM if looking for something in particular. The Spider Veloce emblems have a NOS and one virtually new. Be sure to describe it well. Ciao, James.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would like to purchase the almost new "Spider Veloce" emblem for $25.00 plus shipping.
Regular U.S. Post Office shipping is fine. Never used Pay Pal but willing to learn.
what's next?
[email protected]

Maurice Barnhart
700 North Battery Drive
Roanoke, Virginia 24019

·
Registered
18 Posts
In response to post in forums, I have many in both variety and number of emblems/badges for Alfas. Check out the pictures (these are about 20% of what I have) and send me a PM if looking for something in particular. The Spider Veloce emblems have a NOS and one virtually new. Be sure to describe it well. Ciao, James.
I would like to buy the script emblem "Spider Veloce". the virtually new one.
Can you email me direct?
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
spider veloce emblem

James, do you have any spider veloce emblems? I am looking for one that is missing from the passenger side front fender of my 1984 alfa spider. If you have one send me details and the price. Thanks Dennis Jackson. Tucson, Az. My email is [email protected]

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,156 Posts
James any chance you have the Veloce script for the 90's Spiders? Mine is missing the V.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi James, looking for '1300 Junior' to rear boot lid - it's for my AR Spider 1969. have managed to source but a spare would be handy.
If you you do have this script can you send a PM and attchach a photo.
Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking for the ALFA ROMEO block letters for the rear, over the license plate, of a 74' GTV. Please PM me if available.

TIA

DaveG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also looking for the ALFA ROMEO block letters for the rear, over the license plate, of a 74' GTV. Let me know if you have them available.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi there,
I would like the cursive script Alfa Romeo if these are the ones used on the Giulia Supers? The two you have looks slightly different in size ,maybe larger one is for the Spider. Also would like Giulia Super cursive script too if you have them. Thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I am interested in the Script Alfa Romeo if it works for a '74 model and is still available. Let me know and how much. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would like to buy the lower case italicized all one word "alfaromeo" script if it is NOS or very good looking...please PM me or contact me about this piece...Thanks Very Kindly!

Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts