Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
A few more pics of the day, all snapped with my iPhone.

The beautiful day was tinged with sadness, as I browsed Facebook - again on my iPhone, over lunch - and learned of the passing of Steve Jobs. A great guy who brought innovation, quality, and showmanship to the table, a fine American. He was the same age as my mother in her final year, life seems so unfair. I'm certain he will be greatly missed.

-Alex
Yes, it was a very sad day indeed. My life would not be the same without Steve Jobs. I have been an Apple user since the late 1980s and their computers have enabled me to express my creativity in ways that would not have been possible without them. I think Apple products and Alfas are similar in that they are designed with the user in mind. As a result they are a joy to use and are aesthetically pleasing as well.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Steve has brought a smile to the faces of many people with his innovations though out the years.
That is the greatest accolade any person can have. If you can do that you are a successful person.

I do all my work on a first generation Macbook Air 1.8 ghz. I even edit movies in Final Cut Pro on it.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I bought a second hand towbar, (trailer hitch), for our 164, only to discover later that it already had one fitted. I hadn't noticed it because the tongue was missing and the bar is hidden under the bumper. I assume it was fitted by the dealer when the car was new. I haven't gotten around to fitting a tongue and wiring yet. What are 164s like for towing? I also have a towbar to fit one of our 75s that I took off a wrecked 3 litre car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.