Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Giulietta finally is off to its new owner - a great BB'er who I know will treat it well. With baby #4 on the way I just didn't have the time to enjoy both it and the Super, and since the Super is more amenable to taking the kids along the Spider drew the short straw.

A sad day, but it's better off blasting through the central Virginia mountains than sitting alone in my garage. Enjoy, Alex!

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,069 Posts
Hey Jason

A good decision, you have chosen family over self, this decision will reward you over & over & over again with blessings from your family.

One day you can take your grandkids for rides in the Super & the replacement Giulietta Spider you bought when #4 finally leaves home

Ciao
Greig

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Hey Jason,

Congrats on #4 and the wise choice to keep the Super!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, all. A sad day, but at least I have the Super still and the Giulietta is going to a great home.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I am the lucky new owner of Jason's Giulietta Spider. She and I will soon be winding down the Blue Ridge Parkway on a beautiful spring morning, photos to come. Jason has been a pleasure to work with on this transaction, THANKS!! Jason, if you are ever in the Shenandoah Valley and want to take her for a drive, please stop in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts