Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I don't do very often is ride in the back seat of any of my cars. On Father's Day, we went out for dinner and drinks, and having had a Manhattan, asked my wife to drive my Super, which she loves. And I thought what the hell and sat in back with my daughter. My son, who is now taller than me, sat in front. It was great. If anything, Supers are even more fun to be chauffered around in that to drive. I forgot what a great back seat, how smooth they feel from back there, how much fun it is to watch the driver, and how great the view out is.

So here's a pic.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I often sit in the back seat of the Berlina when Im cleaning it and think.. Geez.. this is nice! But I have too much fun driving.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My best co-driver

My best co-driver ever !!!

imm009.jpg

123-2380_IMG.jpg

regards
Sébastien

·
Premium Member
21,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When my kids were younger, I regularly had two car seats in my Super or Berlina. Great family haulers.

Andrew

·
Registered
17 Posts
Radio blank off plate

Andrew,

I notice in the picture a rather nice radio blank off plate, did you buy it andif so where or did you make it? A radio was installed in my '68 1300TI that doesn't really look right and until I can find the right period radio I'd like to put in a blank off plate.

Peter

·
Premium Member
21,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's the standard Alfa radio blanking plate that came on Supers if you didn't get a radio. I got this one at APE or off ebay, I forget. They come up on ebay from time to time.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts