Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that would like to have apicture of your avatar, you may want to look at WWW.ZAZZLE.COM $1.95 with a satisfication warranty.
This was for the 2 inch size.
Company is out of San Jose, CA.
No connection.
Ciao,
pat

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Why would someone want to pay for a picture that they already have? My avatar was a picture before, and it is still a picture. And the original is much bigger than 2". I hope you did waste your money.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I don't get it either....what exactly is it that you pay for??

·
Registered
4,631 Posts

I don't get it either....what exactly is it that you pay for??
Well, I would guess, $1.95 + shipping and handling is a very reasonable price to have a "button" or "badge" made of your avatar with a shiny, clear, protective covering over it to "pin" to your clothing or badge neck strap, if you don't happen to own a "button" or "badge" making machine or have access to one. Your other alternative is to use double stick tape or some type of adhesive and hope that it holds if it's on the outside of your plastic name badge cover. And of course, if you want it shiny and protected than you'll have to machine or hand laminate it. If it's on the inside of the plastic cover, I guess, the worst that can happen is that it doesn't stay where you want it or isn't visible.

Oh, but I forgot, there are mostly men on this bb and a large portion of them "brilliant" engineers so that must mean that rather than double stick tape or some type of adhesive that works and isn't obvious, the best way to make your avatar stay on is "bundles" of duct tape, vice-grips, or staples. ;) None of those options are the height of fashion, terribly serviceable in this case, or particularly attractive.

Another thought, many have stated that Alfisti are cheap --- I guess, this demonstrates what defines "cheap" in Alfisti terms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts